Terms and Conditions
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to or obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
- By completing the order and offer to purchase the liquor, all the details you have provided are vouched true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over.
- If you do not verify that you are 18 years or older your order will not be processed.
- Delivery via Australia Post cannot be left at the door and must be signed for by a person able to verify that they are over 18 years of age.
- Your contract of sale is with La Fattoria ABN 80 610 779 971 under its Liquor Licence No. 618208066115
- The sale of liquor pursuant to the offer to purchase from the website is made at our licensed premises attached to Liquor Licence No. 618208066115.
- Should you object to any of these terms and conditions (including any subsequent amendments), you must immediately discontinue using this website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- I authorise La Fattoria to debit my credit card with the cost of my membership quarterly or biannually, depending on my level of membership.
- The wines I am purchasing are not for re-sale by a licenced person
- I am 18 years or older
- To accept delivery there must be a person 18 years or older present to sign
- La Fattoria Social discounts will not apply in conjunction with other special offers unless specified
- Benefits can only be claimed on verification of my Paxton Social membership details
- We do not store credit card details, they are held by our secure third-party payment gateway Square, and used solely for the purpose of processing La Famiglia orders
LA FATTORIA ORDERS
- All prices include GST and are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Please feel free to select any of our wines as part of your order – either one variety or a mixed case.
- All orders must be in multiples of 6 bottles as our case sizes for safe transport are for 6 or 12 bottles. Please feel free to order as many cases as you like.
- La Fattoria currently ships within Australia only.
- La Fattoria reserves the right without prejudice to its other rights under these terms and conditions or at law to cancel orders or to suspend deliveries until payment is made in full.
- La Fattoria reserves the right to alter pricing of a product/products at any time at the sole discretion of La Fattoria. In the event that a system error occurs and pricing is displayed incorrectly, La Fattoria reserves the right to alter pricing and quantity supplied to reflect the correct value.
- La Fattoria reserves the right to refuse any order and to withdraw any wines or any range of wines from sale from time to time notwithstanding that such wines may be displayed on La Fattoria website for purchase.
- You acknowledge that once an order is made it cannot be cancelled without the written consent of La Fattoria and on terms whereby you indemnify La Fattoria for any administration and financial costs incurred by it.
- La Fattoria reserves the right to charge any freight and handling fee on any special orders. La Fattoria reserves the right to change freight charges.
- La Fattoria has a simple flat fee of $10 per case of 6 bottles wine within Western Australia;
- La Fattoria has a simple flat fee of $20 per case of 6 bottles of wine within the rest of Australia;
- Please allow for up to 10 working days for your wine to be received after receiving confirmation of your order.
- If you have not received your wines in this timeframe, please contact us and we will trace your delivery.
- You are responsible for providing full and accurate delivery address, contact numbers and instructions. Re-delivery because of any failing in these aspects will be to charged to your account.
- To ensure correct delivery – please be aware that if you are not available to receive delivery:
Australia Post will leave a card informing you of wines available for collection at your post office if there is no-one home to take delivery. Australia Post will not leave the wines unattended as they follow responsible conduct law.
- Delivery times made known to you are estimates only and La Fattoria is not liable for any late or non-delivery.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for regional areas, although we cannot be accountable for unusual delays by Australia Post.
- Without limiting the operation of any other terms and conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- Without limiting the operation of any other terms and conditions herein, La Fattoria will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- La Fattoria is not liable for any loss, damage or delay occasioned to you or any other person claiming through you arising from late or non-delivery of the wine ordered.
La Fattoria Perth Hills
211 Merrivale Road
Pickering Brook, WA 6076
Phone: (08) 9293 7888
Should you receive a case of wine that appears to have been damaged in transit we will provide you a replacement, or an alternative product of equal value of your choice, or a full refund. Should you receive a product that is different to what you ordered then we will provide you a replacement (if product is available), or an alternative product of equal value of your choice, or a full refund. If you are dissatisfied with the product you received you can return them for a full refund (provided that at least 4 bottles per case of 6 wines are returned to us in good condition), under the following circumstances:
- The un-opened wine bottles are returned within 7 days of opening any of the wine cases, and upon internal testing of the product by La Fattoria it is deemed faulty or defective.
- We will refund your money when we receive the goods and we are satisfied that they are in original condition.
- You will need to supply the following information, most of which will be on your invoice upon returning the product:
Your name and contact details
The invoice number and invoice date
Description of product to be returned
The reason for return
- All returns are to be delivered to: La Fattoria Perth Hills, 211 Merrivale Road Pickering Brook, WA 6076
- For enquiries contact us via email@example.com or (08) 9293 7888. We will bear the reasonable cost of returning goods that are defective, do not meet the product description or were sent in error. All other returns are at your expense.
- Damaged in transit
In the event that you receive a product that appears to have been damaged in transit you should:
Refuse to accept delivery of the product.
Direct the courier to return goods to sender.
Notify us immediately. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9293 7888.
If you have already accepted delivery, and then notice that the product appears to have been damaged during transit you should notify us immediately, so we can process the return as “Damaged in Transit”.